Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The drakath battle what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

The drakath battle what? Empty
PostSubject: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:09 am

So. we're going to battle drakath now?
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:47 am

Do you know now who is the 13th Chaos lord? i "kinda" freaked out when I discovered it (freaked out a lot, tbh)
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm

I know who it is.. I already had a feeling ,and shocked I was yes, and I liked how they gave it the possibility of the 4 main classes.. but,.. why would it be a skilled in the arts of "chaos slaying" . that is at least something I do not really understand.

And when it goes from town to town attacking everything... it has a choice to either attack or defend... why do people still choose it to attack instead for defend. why?.. why would they do that!? are people really that selfish?.. they just hope for chaos items?... they just want the maps to be replaced with purple ones?.. god...
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:51 am

Yea.... anyway is this FB acc yours? https://www.facebook.com/Volmaeth?fref=ufi
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:56 am

Yes it is
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 am

Oh ok i added you as a friend, anyway how do you think that this war will end?
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 am

The selfish purple death will win and regret everything once they realised they permanently changed the zones with new evil art just like swordhaven.

I will on the other hand fight for alliance.. right now its 44% for alliance and 49% for chaos in darkovia so there might be a chance alliance can win.

you?
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:33 pm

So sad to see how it ended... actually i saw that coming, but it's curel, fucking cruel man, i hope no other faction leader gets impaled brutally
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:47 am

well.. if she looks even a bit like dracula (and acording that every single vampire in fantasy rpg games are based of this character) we might have a chance to revive her by mixing her ashes with blood.. or something like that.

we'll see how she ever gets back.. or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The drakath battle what?   The drakath battle what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The drakath battle what?
Page 1 of 1