Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KING
Admin
KING

explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :) Empty
PostSubject: explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :)   explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:11 am

Well hello everyone, i have decided to come back to AQW because of the following reasons,
1. As you may or may not know, Nintendo is gonna shut down their wi-fi connection on the 21st of May resulting in me quitting Mario Kart Wii as no online play is possible.
2. I recently got back in touch with a old IRL friend from 7th grade, he send me a facebook request after not speaking with him for 2 years because he moved to Sweden.
3. The game seems pretty fun after you havent played for 2 years and alot of new things have been added.

I EVEN ALREADY BOUGHT 5.9K ACS o:

~Brian
Back to top Go down
https://demonicslayers.forumotion.com
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :)   explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:53 am

You pretty damn sure you missed some stuff.. were almost at defeating Drakath, this summer it is going to happen, right now its just a matter of waiting till they are going to tell us who or what the 13rth lord of chaos is.

Anyway, welcome back, and If you need any help we might contact you

Talking about contact, if criox ever sees this message I still need to add him to the guild actually (Im terrible)
Back to top Go down

explanation regarding my inactivity and why i am coming back :)
Page 1 of 1