Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..   Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:59 am

AAAAaaand its once again friday the thirteenth.. why would you give a Action Action Action Action ing damn thing?.. because its FULL OF PIRATE THEMED GEAR!!!

EVERYBODY LOVES PIRATES!
Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. 1243515611 
AND BATS.. bat... ba... a.... bats?... boring 

okay.. bats... and vampires... vampire.. pirates.. vampirates... oh so hilarious! Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. 2515752344 

annyway... there are a lot of cool items like naval commander themed guitars! way to high tricorn hats and lots of other rare items just for a *cough* mhamhmh Adventure coins!

also next thursday.. there be TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY SHOP!!

I'F GOT TO STOP YELLING!!!!

annyway.. in the shop... a chrono naval.. (not my type.. ) a galaxy naval.. (a milky way on a uniform is not good looking) and 2 diffrent colour but the same not naval commander legion naval commanders (really.. they do NOT look like navals..)

AAAAAAND! they're making plans on making a WHEEL OF DOOM (I'm doing it again ._. )

just the same crap you can NEVER get.. BUT WITH DESTINY IN THE NAME!..

annyway.. enjoy your weekend.. and dont let the bed bugs bite.. let the dogs out.. when life gives you lemons.. you make a vine...

SLAY ON! FOR HETREA!!Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. 65111973 
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..   Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:44 am

i should look for some tokens, but i'm too lazy Action 
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..   Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 am

The legion warrior armour is a fast way to get them (but it cost 1000 LT and the 1000AC version is rare)(just wait for a pet or anything)(wich would not work because the armour will be rare once its here)
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..   Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 am

yep, i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..   Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th and I am not wearing any hats..
Page 1 of 1