Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prepare your doom!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Prepare your doom! Empty
PostSubject: Prepare your doom!   Prepare your doom! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am

This friday you'll spin 'the wheel of doom!'

what is it?... well...

To acces the wheel you'll need to purchase a token (200 ac for 1 token and 1500 ac for 10 tokens)(legends get 1 token a day, non legends get 1 token a month)

When you spin the wheel you can get gold, xp, potions, and other items..

the drop rate makes the drops higher... so for example theres a 50 chance to get 20,000 gold and a 10 chance to get 100.000 (for example)

and now heres the best part! theres a extreem 1% chance to get... RARE items from quibble..

here are the design notes were you can find a list with the quibble items witch are going to be added to the wheel

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aq.com%2Fgamedesignnotes%2Fwheelofdoom-3138&h=GAQGIe6cb

now.. more ill tell when i know more.. because because
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

Prepare your doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare your doom!   Prepare your doom! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 am

i got only stupid things...
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Prepare your doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare your doom!   Prepare your doom! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am

I once said.. I did not liked the celestial sandknight... from all the 1% drops the wheel has.. I do NOT want the celestial sanknight.. from ALL the 1% drops.. NOT the celestial sandknight... guess what I got yesterday?...

Celestial Sandknight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prepare your doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare your doom!   Prepare your doom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare your doom!
Page 1 of 1