Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our first Design Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Our first Design Notes Empty
PostSubject: Our first Design Notes   Our first Design Notes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 am

Like the actual design notes huh?..

Just the same nonsense as I always post here..

A new chaos story line is coming!.. is it related to elves? NO! Will it ever be? No I'm afraid not! Why not? I don't know.. they have night elves and forest elves but they DO NOT have a map/zone.. They "deserve" one! we have dwarves... we have trolls.. we have horcs.. but no elves? why AQW? why not?

anyway... it has something to do with Swordhaven.. don't know how.. don't know why..

Nulgath has given us a taste of his power by showing his Archfiend class.. it either will cost you 10 bucks or a legendary membership + several hours of farming (to bad mine just expired). I don't know really much about its skills. (no way im going to do a class preview) because someone else did it for me.. http://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/archfiendclass-3087 by the way.. the class is fully colour custom and has a matching helmet and wings.. the wing do extra damage against humans or elementals (I'm not sure its pacifically elementals only or also any other elemental creature.. like living fire or fire imps)

Whats up with the guild hall... well... its great... you can place houses and decorate them with you're house items.. (the vampire house is mine) now my membership will expire so I'll try to buy a new one before I miss the NPC's and special Guild city founder item (some sort of big crystal nothing special really but I must have it >_< )

Quibble shall return TONIGHT! with.. good items.... BAD items.. and !CHAOS ITEMS!..

And something made by Solrac..

(nope, I aint gonna place pictures, see it your self Wink )

Have fun.. and battleon.. for goddess hetrea!!

SLAY SLAYERS!!! Action
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Our first Design Notes   Our first Design Notes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 am

Hm... maybe the new release 'won't' be a chaos lord zone.. (maybe there WILL be an elf zone :O )
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Our first Design Notes   Our first Design Notes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 am

because quibble shall tell you about the chaos lord... there's a high chance this wont be a chaos lord zone |3
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: Our first Design Notes   Our first Design Notes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:39 am

Action Action Action  you have just combined my top 2 most favourite games, FE and LoZ:fireemblemlink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first Design Notes   Our first Design Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our first Design Notes
Page 1 of 1