Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:33 am

Sorry ya all didnt heard annything from me... My internet on my laptop refused to work and my mobile wont load the website... annyway

1. I shall try to make 3 extra topics

2. criox my ip on my 3DS is 1461 - 7476 - 1972 .If you wished to be friends, idd love to Razz

3. Im online during 9.30 AM - 2.30 PM server time /server Cysero - Artix If annyone wants to join the guild type /sir master dark. Is the room full.. send me a message... if it fails.. you have wait...

4 gonna cancel the pixal wizzard battles
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

halow dude! yea long time no see, we should see each other more time, but frequently i either don't look at this blog or i log of the pc, btw my 3ds is broken, 15 july was my bday and tomorrow or in 3 days i'll fix it and i think that we should talk more, i have a fb page where i talk wuite a lot of time, and there we post a lost of artist's armros ecc. would you like to join? so we could talk more frequently, (the page's name is dahe the evil but a lot of us even hate him and we talk about general stuff, we aren't a guild) https://www.facebook.com/groups/190137264425756/

Anyway how are you?

-Criox2
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:15 am

Im fine.. Sort of feeling sad about the clan/forum/guild :c
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 am

me too, i wanted to invite some people but we are never online on the group, i'm sorry, but i'll keep looking at this forum probrally forever
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 am

me too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 1