Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jing and Jang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Jing and Jang  Empty
PostSubject: Jing and Jang    Jing and Jang  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:19 am

Who's ready for the mirror realm? I know I am

(It's been a while but the mirror realm is the exect same thing as the game ya know (but its WHOLE opposite of what you know (artix is a undead doom paladin, everything is coverd in darkness except Darkovia, and drakath is... well.. the champion and leader of the 13 lords of order (nope theres no opposite of the hero (you) because.. well.. paul and storm would explain it better then me))))

Annyway!!

During bloodtusk.. Xing and Xang told you how they became the chaoslords.. now in the mirror realm you shall venture trought Brightfall (MIR Shadowfall) and stuff will happen.. because they will ERASE YOU FROM EXCISTANCE!

"Death Note | How to use.."
"A human who uses the Death Note shouldn't expect to go to heaven or hell"

"Drive Anger"

"He who gets hit with the godslayer gets killed immediately. no heaven.. no hell.. just.. goto the nothing"

"Death Note | How to use..."

"When a human dies he goes to the oblivion"

"Death Note | How to use..."

"All humans will eventually die..."

Expect COOL regular items.. IN THEIR OPPOSITE POSITION! Very Happy

(the shadow reaper of doom is not realy the opposite of the blinding light of destiny..

though.. when ever a dark lords hand touches the holy weapon it shall be chanched into him..

but because the blinding light is the weapon of Artix.. its logic the shadow reaper would be undead artix's weapon)(I hope the axe WILL return)

Also Dage shall continue doing releases and releases and cookies and releases..

/e x_x

at the end.. he WILL release a non-rare undead legion class (probably available for like a gazilion legion tokens ._. )

And then there's still this grimskull..

I actually think he shall not come.. they sad all kinds of legends and creepy fairy tailes but whenever in a 6 weaks they have already forgotten it...

wanne know why?

/join theatre
and read the sign.. THATS WHY..

Bye

Action Izoteph Action
Back to top Go down

Jing and Jang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Slayer's :: Demonic Slayers :: News, Announcements and Discussions-
Jump to: