Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Empty
PostSubject: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 am

Confirmend of the Future..

The mirror real will be the next Chaos lord zone.. the chaos lord(s) are Xing and Xang..

Comming to quibble will be a Kezeroth the world creator armour set and a Cryomancer Nax (mirror Xan) Armour set...

Nest weakend.. the Legion gets an update.. an ANCIENT update..

Coming soon will be a Blood titan class for less than a 450 blood titan tokens and a undead legion class

The undead legion class can be bought with Legion Tokens or fir Adventure Coins (must be a member of the undead legion to take the Adventure coin option (this means you have had to complete the "hail to the king quest))

I can't wait to go back to the mirror realm... I hope I can get my Axe back.. the darkest weapon of the universe..
"The Shadowreaper of Doom"

Butt.. wait.. they're going to screw it up right? I mean.. the 2th birthday event was the GREATEST (admid it) but now.. with the new /battleontown...

Battleoff ... is going to.. look.. ow god I'm gonna trow up...

Action Sir Master Dark Action
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 am

yup, i wan to see the archagel nulgy and the good spulchure
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:44 am

Good sepulchure would look like a mirror doom knight and a mirror doom knight overlord helmet (as both seen in the quibble shop) :p

Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:47 am

±FUTURE UPDATE±

Grimskull is coming... no idea who that would be, some sort of thing like the lore boggy man

The quibble shop will be updated with Mirror versions of the star slasher, the sword of hope, and 2 diffrent version of the blade of awe (an evil and a broken one)

Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:18 am

nax looks kinda awesome, I do prever Ice above Fire.. wait.. why is nax themed in Ice and not in Water? this aint making anny sence :d
Back to top Go down
Geebly

Geebly

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:57 am

Nulgath actually IS an archangel!

how did you know criox?
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Criox is a psychic :O
Back to top Go down
Geebly

Geebly

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:55 am

A legion knight AND a platinum pactigonal knight using Time travel magic :-O
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

ya problem?
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 am

No.. In fact.. It should be a new class for the next calendar.. Time knight :fbb
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:00 am

dude, that's a really cool idea
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 am

Now what only remains is the art... the animations and the skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪   Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuutere♪
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Slayer's :: Demonic Slayers :: News, Announcements and Discussions-
Jump to: