Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lionfangs legacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geebly

Geebly

lionfangs legacy Empty
PostSubject: lionfangs legacy   lionfangs legacy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 am

An official post by the drunken skull talker.. meééééé!

Now bout lionfangs legacy... i never realy liked the release but hey... it aint sucking as much as the chronospawn.
i first thought its was lame cous lionfang is a badguy and then he was king alteons general like nothing happend. turns out it was a backflash HA HA HA HA *chuckles*

annyway he a chaoslord, i still a slave, cleaning up the mess of the master. so go to the city of darkbloods falguard AND DO WHAT THE FAUN SAYS.

other news, the golden platen (derp golden lion armour SICK IN A BAD WAY) has gone. (annyone who as bought it has been granted with a basge) and been replaced by one of a dage set THE JADE SAMURAI!
now this set wont be stayin that long so MOVE YA ASS AND BUY ALREADY ›:p

also its the birthday of captain stratos, leader of the skyguard, Vokun, apprentice of Dage and guardian of the temple and captain rhubard (but nobody cares bout him, he aint has shop)
Stratos came back with LOTS of last years junk (wait.. he was gone last year... la the fuck?)
and vokun has wasted some junk in his own shop at shadowfall including his old personal armour.

also i can tell you about the FREE EXP BOOST THERE HAS BEEN RUNNING DURING THE WEEKEND but hey... there gone once you read the message WGUHAHAHAHAHAAAA*chuckles*

annyway... last but not least make sure to buy the SUATMR ticket to get a chance to earn a RARE !RARE! !‹!RARE!›! !"!"!RARE!"!"! (RARE?) !*!*!*!~RARE~!*!*!*!
item.. wahoo ›:#

NOW HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND, THAT I COMMAND!

(how ya guys like my new me? funny huh? :p RESPOND!!! »Bc
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

lionfangs legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: lionfangs legacy   lionfangs legacy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Thanks for the wonderfull info... like your character... caus its mine lol
Back to top Go down

lionfangs legacy
Page 1 of 1