Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shut up! I want rare's!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

Shut up! I want rare's! Empty
PostSubject: Shut up! I want rare's!   Shut up! I want rare's! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:47 am

S.U.A.T.M.R Contest!

Every month on the very first theusday you buy a 0 AC ticket from cleric joy (white dressed lady at /battleon)

this ticket gives you a 1+ chance to win the contest, remember that you must own this item to have a even single little chance to win.

What is the S.U.A.T.M.R Contest?

Well, it stands for "shut up and take my rares"
this contest will grand the winner a 2 hour time spanding with a MOD and.. here comes the best part.. You can pick a """rare""" item!!

now before you freak out how awesome this is there is a list with the quanty of all items..

Be sure you e-mail is right and to check it everyday after the winner has been selected.. it might had been you if you did had filled in a real e-mail or responded whitin 3 days.. if you know what i mean..

BE SURE TO GET THE 0 AC TICKET ITEM.

"riddlelord's golem asks:"what is your top 3 of rare items if you coud pick ANNYTHING you wanted?, remember, just 3"

Good knight all.. ill post the cake later..

BATTLEON!!
FOR HETREA!!

-_Mir Daster Sark_-
Back to top Go down
Geebly

Geebly

Shut up! I want rare's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut up! I want rare's!   Shut up! I want rare's! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 am

i would pick shadow reaper of doom ,skull of nulgath and void knight of nulgath!
Back to top Go down

Shut up! I want rare's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Slayer's :: Demonic Slayers :: News, Announcements and Discussions-
Jump to: