Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the year i am a member everything sucks...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

the year i am a member everything sucks... Empty
PostSubject: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 am

I HATE THE YEAR OF CHAOS!!

1 almost all my friends are quitting aqw

2 releases and items are getting lame

3 i dont understand the span

4 doomwood zombies..realy?

5 i was happy about all epic gear i had untill i had to sell them for a naval commander...

6 This years naval commander sucks..

7 CHAOS STARSWORD SUCKS

8 skip to nine..

9 mah computer is laggy like an moonwalkingn turtle..

10 still no blinding light of destiny

11 and still no sepulchure armour

12 im talking to much..

13 never mind...

Have a nice play and goodnight..
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:13 am

dont those artists know we love the basic armours like paladin and not those thing with the to many ugly details like the new j6 gear.... at least i do...
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm

thyton's cc scythe , voltaire flaming hat, void of revontheus, sage of revontheus, robot of revontheus, king klunk folower, dage's death knight, dark caster X, xan's robes, daggers of rage oblivion blade of nulgath (sword), grimlord blade of nulgath, bloodfeind of nulgath toxica armour and toxica horns and vacation house of nulgath... i sold these things to get !!!!!2!!!!! items.. chaos naval commander and chaos pirate base... and man are still wandering why i feel my life sucks. . . . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 pm

wat can I tll you excapt SUPID sorry but c'mon this gme will release soooooooooo much epic things,I did a stupid thing too, i sold permfrost cape 1 rare cs set and plat naval for an armor and i felt sooooo stid i ued the undead infantry,but i have ruined my permafrost set but c'mon later i have buyed exosuit binoku and all tha stupid feeling stopped so calm down
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:56 am

...well...yea.. i sound stuppid...i always sound stuppid once i sell like 17 rare items. + an awesome hous for just 2 items...
Back to top Go down
KING
Admin
KING

PostSubject: very good neuiuuiws   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 am

Guys this is especially For Eric tomorow after school Im gonna go online on aqw 5
In THE afternoon Dutch time So i could join THE quild And maybe ill return to AQW
Back to top Go down
https://demonicslayers.forumotion.com
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:50 pm

ooook but Sir haven't yyu finished the Evo VOT yet?
Back to top Go down
KING
Admin
KING

PostSubject: yn n wrrrwnrnwwnhnwnhnnynyyny   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 am

im online right now so come come come
Back to top Go down
KING
Admin
KING

PostSubject: im offiacally bak ot aqwqeqwewf   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 am

im officialy back to aqew Smile))))
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 am

Silfence2 aka KING im happy your back on aqw, welcome to the pirate guild the jolly roger to bad... i realy need to finish my homework or else im starting my school year with a F

Criox2, the evo vot has to wait becouse my paint doesnt work the way i want to and i dont have the much time for it

DEMONIC SLAYERS from now on the dark prince has changed into a pirate.

ARRR!
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

dude its from a lot of time that i was thinking about changing the Clan name and Jolly Rogers is cool
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:09 am

orly?

then whats the name of our clan?
Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 am

i don't have a clan im saying that the jolly rogers name is epic for this clan (demonic slayers)
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Well.. not everyone loves being a pirate the way i do.. so.. silly me has changed it into Demonic slayers again... ;( im gonna miss the jolly rogers
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

but if some of you agree with jolly rogers ... a ..who knows..( i not )
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 am

look at the swords..
now ook at my face

:-|

look at the swords..
Now look at mah face

:-/

Look at tha swords..
Now look at mah FACE!

>:-(

LOOK AT THE SWORDS
and the look at mah FACE!

>8-(

!!!LOOK AT THE SWORDS!!!
!!AND LOOK AT MAH FACE!!

D-8<<<<<<

I DONT LIKE THESE SWORDS!

the have 2 colours....! in 3 years they make these awesome weapons called starswords..the first time i bought membership...i was looking forwad to this moment... this great moment when i will recieve my first starsword... and then..... They come with this >____<

the year i am a member everything sucks... Fuuuuuuuuo

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the year i am a member everything sucks...   the year i am a member everything sucks... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the year i am a member everything sucks...
Page 1 of 1