Demonic Slayer's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Slayer's

Enjoy Your Stay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

universe hates me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

universe hates me Empty
PostSubject: universe hates me   universe hates me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 am

awkward moment = when your standing in the same yulgar and dum people are talking and you think "Fck it, im out of this place*, then when you have typed /join elemental a MOD comes in but yor already telleporting to the other area....

another moment = when your looking for the yulgar you have seen the mod, but u cant find him... later after 10 min you have found gim.... but the you fergot to make a screenshot...

anopther awkward moment = the mod comes in and when your make a screeshot ut computers shutsdown ...

just cous the universe hates me... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

universe hates me Empty
PostSubject: Re: universe hates me   universe hates me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:58 am

Back to top Go down
criox2

criox2

universe hates me Empty
PostSubject: Re: universe hates me   universe hates me Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am

i ve been unlyckyer i finded ARTIX but then Iwent to btleon i tried to rekjon in that room like 1.0000 times and after like 1 hour i find DAGE THE EVIL with the new set (it was his B-DAY) and i just looked at him 15 secs and he unlogged and then i remmbered to tke screen...
Back to top Go down
Sir Master Dark
Admin
Sir Master Dark

universe hates me Empty
PostSubject: Re: universe hates me   universe hates me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 am

u win
Back to top Go down
Geebly

Geebly

universe hates me Empty
PostSubject: Re: universe hates me   universe hates me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 am

being in yulgar-1 and battleon-1 helps sometime... if seen artix and some other guy once..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

universe hates me Empty
PostSubject: Re: universe hates me   universe hates me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

universe hates me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Slayer's :: Demonic Slayers :: News, Announcements and Discussions-
Jump to: